JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am organizing an "I Will Not Comply" rally to be held on the Coos Bay Boardwalk at Noon on May 31st. This is the day after the Salem rally.

I've spoken to Mike Vanderbough of Sipsey Street Irregulars and he has said that he would be willing to attend our rally since he will be in Salem the day before. Please join our Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1671364873093712/ for more information.

We currently have 338 members in our group and I'm starting to get confimations that people will be attending. I'm sure this will be on a much smaller scale than the Salem rally but I felt it was important to join in the fight. Everyone is encouraged to bring their firearms, whether concealed or open, as long as they do it in a safe manner. I'll check back here periodically, but messaging me (Matthew Wilbanks) on Facebook is the fastest means of communication.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top