JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Regarding the USA Today Article. Cooper Firearms of Montana, Inc. did not contribute and does not support in any fashion the campaign of Senator Obama.

Nine months ago Dan Cooper (personally) made an online donation to the campaign in an effort to help defeat Hillary Clinton and in protest of American plant closures and the shipping of jobs overseas. Three months ago he made yet another donation to the McCain campaign and the RNC totaling over twice that given to Obama campaign.

There is no doubt that the article in USA Today has caused a considerable response. To this end we are encouraged and stand with our fellow NRA members and supporters of the Second Amendment and against those who oppose it.
jumped the gun. this is from their website. i think the misleading article in USA today is to blame and not Dan Cooper. the article made Cooper sound like a liberal turncoat. a hoity toity, eliteist, multi $,000 rifle making fuddite. If this explanation is true then Dan Cooper is simply a shrewd buisness man.

here is the original USA Today article. http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-10-27-prez-money_N.htm

Didn't Cooper Arms go bankrupt sometime back,or was it just some kind of reorganization with an infusion of money?
Either way,just goes to show that Dan is about as smart as Jim Zumbo.

It's amazing that so many gun owners haven't put it together yet that both parties are working in concert to take away the weapons. Further, weapons industry players would be wise to donate en masse to both candidates and ensure that each is bought and sold.

Obama is funded by and large by the same people/corps. that funded McCain.

The two party system is an illusion. When you consider that Bush a Rep., just blew away the outer limits on what big govt. could become, how in the name of christ can you consider him a republican? He doesn't honor platform and neither does McCain. Meanwhile you've Obama taking huge cash donations direct from Wall St.

Just from this simple, well known fact you should be able to extrapolate out and see that each candidate is bought and sold well before the primaries even. The point here being why do all allow yourselves to be blinded by this illusion of a two party system? Wake up there's only one party with two wings.

Is there a single person here who sees through both Obama and McCain and further than they each do nothing but answer to corporations and live to serve the Federal Reserve? Is there even one?

It's amazing that so many gun owners haven't put it together yet that both parties are working in concert to take away the weapons. Further, weapons industry players would be wise to donate en masse to both candidates and ensure that each is bought and sold.

Obama is funded by and large by the same people/corps. that funded McCain.

The two party system is an illusion. When you consider that Bush a Rep., just blew away the outer limits on what big govt. could become, how in the name of christ can you consider him a republican? He doesn't honor platform and neither does McCain. Meanwhile you've Obama taking huge cash donations direct from Wall St.

Just from this simple, well known fact you should be able to extrapolate out and see that each candidate is bought and sold well before the primaries even. The point here being why do all allow yourselves to be blinded by this illusion of a two party system? Wake up there's only one party with two wings.

Is there a single person here who sees through both Obama and McCain and further than they each do nothing but answer to corporations and live to serve the Federal Reserve? Is there even one?

I agree with this, and I've been saying something similar for a very long time. I voted for McCain because it's between him and Obama, and I believe he's far less damaging and I can't think of one thing that Obama and I agree on from a policy standpoint.

I'm a Ron Paul supporter as well, and I'm doing the best thing I can think of to try to change the situation; working within one of the two parties for the kind of change I feel is right for this country. Short of a revolution, I'm not sure what else we can do.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top