JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
You owe it to all of us to post pictures of a rifle like this when you try to sell it. Just common courtesy so we get to see what we missed out on.

DSC_3707.JPG

No I'm NOT. That was a hell of a deal on a really nice rifle. I recently paid over $2K for a new Cooper rifle in 20VT. Would rather not invest in another caliber but at that price I could have bought dies and everything else I would have needed.

Looks like you have a nice place too. Kind of looks like Central Oregon. Can you shoot from the deck?

Otter. Not happy. Try being me. I was the first one to post that I would buy the Cooper rifle and sent him my contact number. And then sent him a PM saying I would buy all three of his rifles for sale at his full asking price. I did not even get a reply.

Otter. Not happy. Try being me. I was the first one to post that I would buy the Cooper rifle and sent him my contact number. And then sent him a PM saying I would buy all three of his rifles for sale at his full asking price. I did not even get a reply.
No such posting. Only thing seen was Cooper for full price , that`s it. Check with the administrator. This is BS!

No I'm NOT. That was a hell of a deal on a really nice rifle. I recently paid over $2K for a new Cooper rifle in 20VT. Would rather not invest in another caliber but at that price I could have bought dies and everything else I would have needed.

Looks like you have a nice place too. Kind of looks like Central Oregon. Can you shoot from the deck?
Yes. 600,000 acres of Cascade Timber Behind me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.