JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2000
City
Chehalis
State
Washington
Cooper Model 52 chambered in 6.5x284 Norma. Has upgraded Ken Farrell mount and Vais Muzzlebreak both done by Cooper. Round count is under 50. Cooper guarantees these to shoot under 1/2" and this one is no exception. Only reason for selling is I use my Model 92 more and this one just sits in the safe. Asking $2000, located in Chehalis. Sold....

4C9F519C-7804-4F18-8AAE-063AB77A9BBC.jpeg 0AADE8E9-BCFD-4087-AED4-42184D03537B.jpeg 941FAD38-D563-46FF-9BEF-8A858A6B8C4C.jpeg 44DEFCCC-5340-4F9C-A7CA-20137F2B4EA9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Don't have a good set of scales around but it should come in really close to 8lbs. As far as trades, not sure, but would need at least half cash. Thanks

What variation model 52 is this? How's it shoot? We're they handloaded or factory ammo? Already have 2 6.5 x 284 rifles favorite caliber but nothing as sweet as this. Christmas bonus coming have a few rifles I'd be willing to part with as part trade. Any intrest in browning blr 300 win mag or winchester model 88 .308. Savage weather warrior 7 mm mag. Also is the scope rail flat or 20 moa?

This is the Excalibur Model. It has shot a few factory and a few handloads. All holes will touch if I do my part with the handloads. I would have to pass on those trades but thank you for the offer. Let me know if you have any other questions.

I've had lots of trade offers already. I will try to narrow it a little bit. Possibly a Colt 1911 (preferably 38 Super but open to others), maybe a decent AR upper, an FN 5.7 and of most interest is a set of the Leica Geovid HD-B's. Don't be afraid to offer anything though, you never know what I'm gonna decide I can't live without...

So I came up with 1800 so far I don't know if your interested in that as an offer . Also I had a couple of other questions. Do you know the measurement to the lans. And the magazine measurement. Really interested but quite a drive down from everett let me know thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.