JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_2668.JPG For sale Cooper Model 22 in 22-250AI. This rifle has the upgraded AAA wood, 1-8 twist barrel, and a muzzle break. Rifle is in great shape I would say at least 90% and has been fired 250 times. Comes with talley bases and talley 30mm rings. Also comes with a Redding C series 3 die set and roughy 125 brass. Some of the brass is Winchester and mostly Norma. Some of the brass is prepped ready to load and some is new. Priced at $1350 cash for a quick sale No trades. Call or text 503-779-7897 for more info or pictures thanks

Sweet rifle. I have the same except with a laminated stock and not AI. They are absolutely tack drivers. Probably my favorite rifle to shoot out of the dozens I own.

Great Price too! Someone is going to get a heck of a deal.

GLWTS

View attachment 337055 For sale Cooper Model 22 in 22-250AI. This rifle has the upgraded AAA wood, 1-8 twist barrel, and a muzzle break. Rifle is in great shape I would say at least 90% and has been fired 250 times. Comes with talley bases and talley 30mm rings. Also comes with a Redding C series 3 die set and roughy 125 brass. Some of the brass is Winchester and mostly Norma. Some of the brass is prepped ready to load and some is new. Priced at $1350 cash for a quick sale No trades. Call or text 503-779-7897 for more info or pictures thanks

Price reduction to $1300 thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.