JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
City
Kent
State
Washington
I have a full set of 4 of these tires, plus a spare of the same size that is load C. I bought the E load tires last November. They were on my 2011 DoubleCab 4wd Tacoma, with no hauling, towing, or trail damage. They had 16/32 tread when new. All 4 are still at 14/32. They are rated for 60k. Most of the miles were commuting on I-5. I put a mild lift on my truck and put on a larger set of Cooper ST Maxx's. Thought I would put these on my wife's 4runner but she wants something else. The spare is from the previous set I had on my Tacoma and is C Load rated. It's usable at about 7/32. All are plug free.

I'm selling all 5 for $300. I live in Kent, WA. No shipping. I bounce around to Tacoma, Silverdale, Kirkland, etc., pretty often. I might have a hookup for free professional mounting. PM me if you're interested.

Trades that might interest me: spotting scope; rifle scope in the 2-7x up to 4-12x range; binoculars; a nice hunting pack. I might consider other items but those are the big wants that should be easy to reach the $200 value range.

KIMG0009.JPG KIMG0006.JPG KIMG0008.JPG

Spare
KIMG0007.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Let's make it $200 cash. I want these out of my garage. This week, I'll be working in Covington, Capitol Hill, and Kirkland. I'll be in Tacoma and Silverdale the end of next week (10/10 and 10/11).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top