JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a great condition Coonan Model B 1911 style .357 with severl extras Id like to sell or trade.
Includes:
- 2 .357 original Magazines-
1 .38 special kit (dedicated .38 magazine w/removable spacer to shoot .357's,) and recoil spring-
1 new production factory mag (needs to be fit to gun)
- original Box
- original grips
- new production coonan grips

May have a holster still laying around for it as well. Shoots great with both .38's and .357's. Lots of power in a controllable package. A handloader dream as well. You can do alot with heavy bullets in .38 cases (think .38/44 loads, so .357s with 200gr+ cast bullets) You can still go to heavy bullets in .357, but magazine length becomes an issue, but I liked to load 200grainers in .38 cases to make mag length, loads on penetration.*Id like to sell or part trade for something else. Any trade would need to include 450 to 500 dollars at least ( got some bills)*

I'm open to most firearm trades, no .22's though. Or sell for 1100.

3603502612. Can only meet in the Yelm/Lacey/Oly area

20131023_210336_zps9ad78f57.jpg

I have a great condition Coonan Model B 1911 style .357 with severl extras Id like to sell or trade.
Includes:
- 2 .357 original Magazines-
1 .38 special kit (dedicated .38 magazine w/removable spacer to shoot .357's,) and recoil spring-
1 new production factory mag (needs to be fit to gun)
- original Box
- original grips
- new production coonan grips

May have a holster still laying around for it as well. Shoots great with both .38's and .357's. Lots of power in a controllable package. A handloader dream as well. You can do alot with heavy bullets in .38 cases (think .38/44 loads, so .357s with 200gr+ cast bullets) You can still go to heavy bullets in .357, but magazine length becomes an issue, but I liked to load 200grainers in .38 cases to make mag length, loads on penetration.*Id like to sell or part trade for something else. Any trade would need to include 450 to 500 dollars at least ( got some bills)*

I'm open to most firearm trades, no .22's though. Or sell for 1100.

3603502612. Can only meet in the Yelm/Lacey/Oly area

Pics are coming soon
im interested got pic?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top