JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Either buy a ruger charger or the pro mag arch angel kit for the 10/22, I dislike how long the regular 10/22 is, but those charger pistols are a lot of fun with a 50rnd drum mag.

The SAW kit is WAY out of my price range then! That arcangel is kinda cool, and kve seen the krinker plinkers, I like them but they were like 350 when k saw them...

I just bought the Archangel. I was VERY impressed with the fit and finish of all the components. It fit the receiver PERFECTLY. Tight and snug with no wiggle room. The instructions say to heat some parts in an oven prior to fitting, but I didn't need to do that. Pro-Mag did a great job fitting a complex stock to a series of rifles that have been in production for over a 50 years, mine is at least 35 years old. Feels just like a lightweight M4 with the exception of the controls.

Rhineland Arms SubZero. They also made a couple different full length models if you don't want to SBR. I believe they are no longer in production, and even when they were producing they were SLOW and unresponsive. You can run across these for sale from time to time on Ebay or Rimfirecentral.

1022subzero2.jpg

Rhineland Arms SubZero. They also made a couple different full length models if you don't want to SBR. I believe they are no longer in production, and even when they were producing they were SLOW and unresponsive. You can run across these for sale from time to time on Ebay or Rimfirecentral.

1022subzero2.jpg

Find the other one- yueah it's early and don't remember name of it. It has a similiar look. It's by Nordic Componenets. Have one on my SBR 10/22. Great little kit.

I use to have a 10/22 with the cheap bullpup stock that midwayusa sells (can't remember the name of the brand, but they're about $100), and thought it was pretty useless.

The trigger was awful, it was extremely awkward handling, it felt like a cheap piece of crap, and you can't use high cap mags IIRC.

It did look cool though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top