JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Awesome, i emailed them to see how much, also I was wandering ho they exchange the air, looks pretty air tight, heck I could like in something like that for several years and make a praviilion to cook and eat in.

also after the concrete is dry it could be painted in a day or two to mimic its surroundings

I like it, instant mountain cabin as long as you can get the unit to where you want it.

Like up in Alaska, I wonder if it's bear proof and if they responded with a price?

Here is what they had to say about pricing and such

CAVE Systems is the US Distributor for the Concrete Canvas Shelter. The shelter has been designed to standards for Military and Humanitarian Relief situations and has an approximate life of over 20 years. Concrete Canvas does not currently offer a civilian shelter.

Attached is additional information regarding Concrete Canvas Shelter. Please see pricing below for the current shelter sizes being offered.

Pricing of the shelters is as follows:

Quantity: 1 to 5 Shelters

1 (a) CCS 25 Nom 25 Sq Mtrs $36,108.00

1 (b) Thermal Liner $ 3,458.00

2 (a) CCS 50 Nom 50 Sq Mtrs. $43,110.00

2 (b) Thermal Liner $ 4,775.00

Shipping Terms

- The pricing above does not reflect shipping costs.

- Shipments are shipped from the UK

Payment Terms

- Terms: 75% down upon placement of order and balance due upon receipt of receiving shipping documents.

Go here for more info. CAVE Systems

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads