JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3D Printing - a Partnership between you and hte company

Edelkrone Unveils a 3D-Printed Version of Its Best-Selling Tripod Head

They sell you certain components, and provide plans so you can 3d print the rest.

"We foresee a future in which visionary companies will use ORTAK co-manufacturing method to decrease costs for both the company and the customer while enabling highly customizable and more personal products."

New design in scissors -0- stores like a pen.

6a00d8341c5dea53ef0240a48d6088200d-600wi.png

Curved blade, keeps constant 30 degree angle between blades
6a00d8341c5dea53ef0240a4b1efeb200b-600wi.jpg

bookofjoe: How Japanese scissors have evolved

Last Edited:
Some of the oldest film. It is also 68mm. You know our current films can be 70mm. Most back then were 35mm.

Has footage of Niagara, and since I was just there 2 weekends ago, maybe it is resonating more. Early industrial
innovation came out of Buffalo. Electric power generation was an engine that enabled that.

snip:
1564503045602.png

Anybody heading to the UK for a vacation any time soon? Remember that Wales is a different country....

Proof positive, if ever it was needed, can be seen here with a sign on the train station platform at Betws-y-Coed...

1564695074817.png

I bet you ALL noticed the spelling mistake on the last but one line of the Welsh text. Of course it should read '...yn glir i'r gyrrwrr...' - 'in the direction of the driver'.

Last Edited:
UqRGw5fvXiuC8EnG3HDAmG-970-80.png

Today (July 31), The Planetary Society announced mission success as LightSail 2 — the bread-loaf-sized, crowdfunded, solar-powered spacecraft orbiting Earth — officially raised its orbit with the power of sunlight alone.
"Today, we declare mission success — we're going to a higher orbital altitude without rocket fuel, just with the push of sunlight," Planetary Society CEO Bill Nye said in a press conference.

My comment was in the nature of a jest, a jape, nay, even but a merry quip, Sirrah, and not a serious determination of relative sizes. A simple 'jeux des mots', if I might be so bold as to note. :rolleyes:

FWIW, yUK population is ca.65 Million

Oregon population, is, uh, somewhat less.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top