JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3D Printing - a Partnership between you and hte company

Edelkrone Unveils a 3D-Printed Version of Its Best-Selling Tripod Head

They sell you certain components, and provide plans so you can 3d print the rest.

"We foresee a future in which visionary companies will use ORTAK co-manufacturing method to decrease costs for both the company and the customer while enabling highly customizable and more personal products."

New design in scissors -0- stores like a pen.

6a00d8341c5dea53ef0240a48d6088200d-600wi.png

Curved blade, keeps constant 30 degree angle between blades
6a00d8341c5dea53ef0240a4b1efeb200b-600wi.jpg

bookofjoe: How Japanese scissors have evolved

Last Edited:
Some of the oldest film. It is also 68mm. You know our current films can be 70mm. Most back then were 35mm.

Has footage of Niagara, and since I was just there 2 weekends ago, maybe it is resonating more. Early industrial
innovation came out of Buffalo. Electric power generation was an engine that enabled that.

snip:
1564503045602.png

Anybody heading to the UK for a vacation any time soon? Remember that Wales is a different country....

Proof positive, if ever it was needed, can be seen here with a sign on the train station platform at Betws-y-Coed...

1564695074817.png

I bet you ALL noticed the spelling mistake on the last but one line of the Welsh text. Of course it should read '...yn glir i'r gyrrwrr...' - 'in the direction of the driver'.

Last Edited:
UqRGw5fvXiuC8EnG3HDAmG-970-80.png

Today (July 31), The Planetary Society announced mission success as LightSail 2 — the bread-loaf-sized, crowdfunded, solar-powered spacecraft orbiting Earth — officially raised its orbit with the power of sunlight alone.
"Today, we declare mission success — we're going to a higher orbital altitude without rocket fuel, just with the push of sunlight," Planetary Society CEO Bill Nye said in a press conference.

My comment was in the nature of a jest, a jape, nay, even but a merry quip, Sirrah, and not a serious determination of relative sizes. A simple 'jeux des mots', if I might be so bold as to note. :rolleyes:

FWIW, yUK population is ca.65 Million

Oregon population, is, uh, somewhat less.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top