JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it's anything like Mine, it's SO WORTH IT!!!! :D :D :D
Meh... Been there, done that.
Having suffered my share of über wartungsintensiv women over the years, and now experiencing the joy of solitude (and having my own damned money) and just pickin' and choosin' a li'l sump'n when I feel the urge for a li'l lovin', I can say that it's so worth it to not be dealing with high-maintenance wimmin.

Had the Wall Printers above

Print Canon

tumblr_msf44vboZD1qatcgwo1_400.gif

tumblr_msf44vboZD1qatcgwo2_r2_400.gif

If that's a U.S. Navy anchor chain, standard spec for a Battle Ship pre Iowa class was 9000 feet! Each link should weigh 88 pounds, and the anchor it's self was 48 tons!
On the Iowa's, that length would be about the same, but the links were 100 pounds each, and the anchors were 56 Ton each!

That's some serious iron there no matter what!

If that's a U.S. Navy anchor chain, standard spec for a Battle Ship pre Iowa class was 9000 feet! Each link should weigh 88 pounds, and the anchor it's self was 48 tons!
On the Iowa's, that length would be about the same, but the links were 100 pounds each, and the anchors were 56 Ton each!

That's some serious iron there no matter what!
So, definitely power equipment then?

:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top