JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

50c = 122f

Google sister company DeepMind releases 3D structures of nearly every protein in the human body, as calculated by its AlphaFold platform (More) |
Why protein folding is so important (More)

Proteins.jpg

na, I am pretty sure it is the Queen.

When the invaders come in the movies, they replace the leaders.
No, seriously, look again. There's a robot behind the guy with the mic - kid you not!

But you've got a valid point there with the replace-the-leaders thing. It's a frick'n Hollyweird trope, fer sure!

Last Edited:
too good to be true?
snake oil?

or, faster please!

Of all the items posted in this thread, this is the most amazing to me. Think of the potential for an effective drug like this. It's huge. We could literally be looking at an anti-aging drug!

https://nypost.com/2021/08/19/cance...used-in-3d-printed-tumors-to-test-treatments/
Researchers have used brain cancer patients' own cells in a form of 3D printing material to make a model of their tumor to test the efficacy of potential treatments before using them for real inside the body. The scientists extract "a chunk" of the tumor from the brain of a patient with glioblastoma – an aggressive cancer with a very poor prognosis – and use it to print a model matching their MRI scans, said Professor Ronit Satchi-Fainaro, who led the research at Tel Aviv University. The patient's blood is then pumped through the printed tumor, made with a compound that mimics the brain,

" She does point out that it is a small study—it includes 33 patients, 18 of whom were given omega-3 supplements morning and evening, and 15 who made up the control group. Spinal fluid samples were collected, and patients performed a memory test, both at the start of the study and after six months.

"We can see that the memory function of the patients in the group that had taken omega-3 is stable, whereas the patients in the control group have deteriorated. That's what the memory tests show," says Yvonne Freund-Levi.

18 is a small study, but Omega-3 is well regarded, might want to include in your diet.

18 is a small study, but Omega-3 is well regarded, might want to include in your diet.
I've been taking omega-3 (720 mg/day total O3FA) for years. It's the only way I can remember my password to this site... :oops:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top