JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty ladies carrying guns...we could use some restaurants like that around here :D Is it just me, or is there something kind of attractive about a lady that carries a gun?

Thats the only restaurant Id ever need to go to.

And a CHL/Dinner event?!
Thats just too cool.

There needs to be more places like this. Let the antis have Sonic and Starbucks.. We need our own home.

... and can I show you something in a 17 rnd 9mm ?

... would you like dessert, or a Desert Eagle ?

... could you strap on the S&W 500, I'd like to get an idea what it would look like if I got one for my wife ...

Seeing a lady with a firearm strapped to her...by no means...turns me on..
In matter of fact it does what it probably is there to do
Make you think twice about having manly thoughts.
Now why would I want to worry about that.....
Difficult enough as a married man, I can only look.....take that away from me....wellllllll......
NO FUN.....

How Ironic - I was talking to a transporter the other day (who lives in CO) and I was telling him about when I lived in CO I once had to go through Rifle and really though it was a cool little town I could have definitely lived in. I remember thinking how I wish I had 'discovered' Rifle sooner as I would have spent more time there before leaving CO even though it was a bit of a drive from Denver.

I do like their door sign :D

"Guns are welcome on premises. Please keep all weapons holstered, unless the need arises. In such cases, judicious marksmanship is appreciated."

I like the byatches fairly neked while jerking coffee as is common in these lands. whatever
o the joy

110623_sexpresso_stands.jpg

How Ironic - I was talking to a transporter the other day (who lives in CO) and I was telling him about when I lived in CO I once had to go through Rifle and really though it was a cool little town I could have definitely lived in. I remember thinking how I wish I had 'discovered' Rifle sooner as I would have spent more time there before leaving CO even though it was a bit of a drive from Denver.
It's a freaking suck hole.. the chamber of commerce building is the biggest building in that "town". ghey
It's Sedona but over yonder.

I saw this on the local news. Waitress said with all the CC in there that a customer would probably take care of any issues before they could un holster there weapon:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top