Cool - Shooters in Rifle - Restaurant

RicInOR

Reactions
http://www.summitdaily.com/news/12026339-113/shooters-rifle-guns-carry

"RIFLE — When waitress Ashlee Saenz takes your order at Shooters Grill in Rifle, she not only carries a pad and pen — she also packs a loaded Ruger .357 Blackhawk handgun holstered on her leg, Old West style.

It’s loaded and she knows how to use it."

With helpful pictures of waitresses at link.

etrain16

Reactions
Pretty ladies carrying guns...we could use some restaurants like that around here :D Is it just me, or is there something kind of attractive about a lady that carries a gun?

ZA_Survivalist

Reactions
Thats the only restaurant Id ever need to go to.

And a CHL/Dinner event?!
Thats just too cool.

There needs to be more places like this. Let the antis have Sonic and Starbucks.. We need our own home.

OP
RicInOR

RicInOR

Reactions
... and can I show you something in a 17 rnd 9mm ?

... would you like dessert, or a Desert Eagle ?

... could you strap on the S&W 500, I'd like to get an idea what it would look like if I got one for my wife ...

Reactions
Seeing a lady with a firearm strapped to her...by no means...turns me on..
In matter of fact it does what it probably is there to do
Make you think twice about having manly thoughts.
Now why would I want to worry about that.....
Difficult enough as a married man, I can only look.....take that away from me....wellllllll......
NO FUN.....

RVTECH

Reactions
How Ironic - I was talking to a transporter the other day (who lives in CO) and I was telling him about when I lived in CO I once had to go through Rifle and really though it was a cool little town I could have definitely lived in. I remember thinking how I wish I had 'discovered' Rifle sooner as I would have spent more time there before leaving CO even though it was a bit of a drive from Denver.

F2CMaDMaXX

Reactions
I do like their door sign :D

“Guns are welcome on premises. Please keep all weapons holstered, unless the need arises. In such cases, judicious marksmanship is appreciated.”

Certaindeaf

Reactions
How Ironic - I was talking to a transporter the other day (who lives in CO) and I was telling him about when I lived in CO I once had to go through Rifle and really though it was a cool little town I could have definitely lived in. I remember thinking how I wish I had 'discovered' Rifle sooner as I would have spent more time there before leaving CO even though it was a bit of a drive from Denver.
It's a freaking suck hole.. the chamber of commerce building is the biggest building in that "town". ghey
It's Sedona but over yonder.

spectra

Reactions
I saw this on the local news. Waitress said with all the CC in there that a customer would probably take care of any issues before they could un holster there weapon:D

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom