JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure if it's machining marks or the coating they used but, the black receiver has a horrible looking surface finish. Only thing I can think of is they wanted it to be textured intentionally, otherwise, poor worksmanship.
John-sharps-part.377.jpg

That just looks like a computer rendition they just put up as a place holder, I dont think its an actual picture of the product, I kinda like it tho, and there in Eugene.

Not sure if it's machining marks or the coating they used but, the black receiver has a horrible looking surface finish. Only thing I can think of is they wanted it to be textured intentionally, otherwise, poor worksmanship.
John-sharps-part.377.jpg

I don't know if that's a picture or not. To me it looks like a rendering in Solidworks or similar, which maybe why there appears to be a grain to it. As I look at the source page, there is now way to purchase it as it's coming soon, which cements the fact it's a rendering.

I don't know if that's a picture or not. To me it looks like a rendering in Solidworks or similar, which maybe why there appears to be a grain to it. As I look at the source page, there is now way to purchase it as it's coming soon, which cements the fact it's a rendering.

Or a prototype. Honestly those marks look a lot like the marks from a 3D printer. They could have had a 3D Printer make a model of the lower they plan to fab out of aluminum. Regardless, the picture they are using to represent their product has a crappy surface finish.

Reading comprehension helps. read this nice and slow and maybe you'll get it- "A completely crappy looking wanna be copy "

No, YOU read it again. Take your high opinion of yourself AND your belittling bullbubblegum and shove it. If YOU can't comprehend (through reading) a very obvious joke, that is entirely your problem.

Go look up the word "copy".
The seekins have the same shape to the mag well, but they do NOT have a toothy grin.
That makes it NOT a copy. Stolen shape....sure.

Sorry, people belittling others for no good reason gets my goat.
Now I have to go look up where "gets my goat" came from.
Edit:
I looked it up. Wish I hadn't.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews