JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just get some airsoft rifles and convert them to full auto 'assault' rifles - I heard it is a breeze! :)

I CAN'T EVEN WRAP MY MIND AROUND THAT LEVEL OF STUPIDITY! Honestly it makes me want to file the freedom of information act documents required to see their alleged "study" that says those airsoft guns could shoot anything besides bb's ever- what a crock of bubblegum

Last edited by a moderator:
At least in that case the Airsoft store owner didn't lose his business, livelihood, or his life over it.

Just money and inconvenience over that moron's BS. Of course he never received an apology and the moron probably got a raise for his heroic efforts in saving the community from machine gun toting kids.

Perhaps the store owner got some free publicity, hopefully. Not an Airsoft guy, but I'd buy something from him just on principle.

I was browsing through the ATF website, it seems like it is possible to convert a semi auto rifle to full auto with a conversion kit as long as you have prior approval from the ATF to make it.

Anyone legally convert a AR15 to full auto ?? Would love to hear some info if you did.

thanks
I suppose you could do it, but it still wouldn't be legal to own in WA, unless/until the laws are changed.

Even being an SOT payer is not enough. You are also required to provide a reason for acquisition in accordance with exemption allowed by WA state law 9.41.190.
An 02/07 SOT can build machine guns in Washington as post samples. It's a little steep at around $3k year with ITAR but one guys 3k isn't anothers. Bringing in a dealer sample without a letter forget about it and I don't think anyone actually gets LEO/Mil letters anyway.

An 02/07 SOT can build machine guns in Washington as post samples. It's a little steep at around $3k year with ITAR but one guys 3k isn't anothers. Bringing in a dealer sample without a letter forget about it and I don't think anyone actually gets LEO/Mil letters anyway.
While it is possible to get a demo letter, it isn't common. Being good friends with a CLEO helps.
The dealer can get pre-samples which are considerably less $ than transferables as well.

I would buy a Lightning Link in a heartbeat if I could find one for sale.
They just don't show up lately and I have as new in box SP-1 Sporter that would host it quite nicely.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top