JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

Im am new here and I have a few questions and hope your experience can help me resolve my issues. Over the summer I purchased a Norinco SKS that had been converted to be something that it is not. It was outfitted with a Tapco synthetic stock and a 30rd magazine. I read about people having feeding issues with the Promag magazines so I purchased a Tapco 20rd mag. My first time shooting the rifle it was failing to eject. The bolt would get stuck closed and I was forced to try to open the bolt despite being unsure if a live round was loaded into the chamber. Needless to say this was the last time I fired it. Luckily when I purchased the rifle the guy gave me the original wood stock that had matching serial numbers. Unfortunately the original 10rd fixed mag, the wooden gas tube and the bolt cover did not come with it. I am considering buying these parts of skseverything .com to fully reconfigure my SKS to its original state. Do you think that putting it back how its supposed to be will fix the failure to eject problems? Anyone know where I can get these parts at a better price? I would just like to have a functioning rifle. No more Tapco bs. Thanks for your time.

You don't need to ask this question more than once. It would be proper to close this thread and just respond to the one you posted in Rifle and Shotgun discussion.

You're new here, and you'll figure it out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top