JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have successfully converted regular AR magazine to hold 9mm rounds. It has built in ejector, so you can use regular AR15 lower. Initial tests showed loading and ejecting OK, just need to test shooting it. Anyone cares for instructions on how to make it?

LRBHO is ok, sacrify 3 rounds

AC337644-70E6-4675-85AE-0942E0A1BEDF.jpeg 3EBC5159-315F-4DF3-AE3A-98728221F034.jpeg E8467059-0A2C-4149-81B1-4897D76DFA60.jpeg

Somebody is bored lol . spending alot of time in his garage cutting up old AR mags mmmmmm thought you guys just went surfing when you were bored lol just giving you $#!+ Man

Lol I thought about that after I posted it but I figured I would just wait for a response HEHEE I just assumed he was Hawaiian SORRY BRO LOL I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THEY CANT HAVE AR IN HAWAII

Some truck driver you are! :D

I'm not driving now I'm drinking so it took me awhile to remember there was a city in Oregon called aloha lol and I'm pretty sure there IS NOT A CITY OR VILLAGE IN HAWAII CALLED ALOHA LOL WHAT CAN I SAY

I'm not driving now I'm drinking so it took me awhile to remember there was a city in Oregon called aloha lol and I'm pretty sure there IS NOT A CITY OR VILLAGE IN HAWAII CALLED ALOHA LOL WHAT CAN I SAY
What are you drinking? Sounds like it works well :D

I have successfully converted regular AR magazine to hold 9mm rounds. It has built in ejector, so you can use regular AR15 lower. Initial tests showed loading and ejecting OK, just need to test shooting it. Anyone cares for instructions on how to make it?

You've got a way with making cool things from just things! I commend you for your abilities.

Be a good guy to have around in a post apocalyptic world.

Reminds me of the old saying:

"Use it up, wear it out. Make it do or do without"

Bravo, friend! :)

Interesting idea.:cool:
I'll have to look at that tomorrow;)
Always thought an AR looked funny with those "skinny" magazines sticking out of it.:rolleyes:

Hmmmm.....What about a 9mm drum magazine.. o_O :eek:
And an SBR...I'm slipping off of the deep end here....:p

Very cool! I'm a bit confused though. I'm only mechanically familiar with semi-autos pistols that work by the slide being pushed back with ignition of the round, that said, if a round is under charged it wont load the next round. I know that AR style rifles have "gas systems" but I'm not really sure how they world. Can the system be tuned to load, ignite, eject, load a 9mm Luger without changing springs, and other parts. Your telling me that if you can get the magazine to load it properly that it can work with any brass that is the same diameter as a .223? I'd appreciate the explanation very much, I'm here to learn...as you can see in my profile pic, I'm just a 8 year old cowboy.

The reason I share this info here is trying to contribute to the gun community, especially DIY people. You can share my info on any gun forums but it's nice if you note "Letus shared this information".
I used to design video camera equipment at letus35.com, I hope this will say a little bit of my abilities.
I will give more details when I have time, I have family to take care too, :)

Very cool! I'm a bit confused though. I'm only mechanically familiar with semi-autos pistols that work by the slide being pushed back with ignition of the round, that said, if a round is under charged it wont load the next round. I know that AR style rifles have "gas systems" but I'm not really sure how they world. Can the system be tuned to load, ignite, eject, load a 9mm Luger without changing springs, and other parts. Your telling me that if you can get the magazine to load it properly that it can work with any brass that is the same diameter as a .223? I'd appreciate the explanation very much, I'm here to learn...as you can see in my profile pic, I'm just a 8 year old cowboy.
a 9mm AR doesnt use a gas system to cycle. typically theyre blowback operated

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads