Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Defensive Arts
Gun Deals
Simply Triggers
Low Price Guns
Southwest Firearms
Reactions
HI everyone.

I have a clock 23 4th gen, and I want to convert it to a 9mm. I have been told about the barrel kits to change it out, as well as, changing the ejector to fully convert it. I was curious, what ejector do I need to buy? Also is it fairly easy to install the ejector and barrel? I would apprecaite anyones input.

thanks!

Brandon-

BroncoFan

Reactions
I have a 3rd gen glock 23. Simply bought the Storm Lake conversion barrel, dropped it in and bought some glock 19 mags. Many many rounds down range and not a single problem.

Reactions
It would be the extractor that you would want to change out for a 9mm one (I dont know if this is required). The barrel is extremely easy to change, but the extractor will require you to disassemble the slide, which is not too hard at all.

You will also need 9mm mags.

Reactions
I don't think you need to change the extractor unless you're really into working on your gun. Most folks seem to buy the barrel and mags and hit the range with no problems.

Reactions
ok thanks guys! I think I'm just going to by the barrel and the glock 19 mags, and call it good. I just want it because its cheaper to shoot at the range. Thank you all for your input! :)

BroncoFan

Reactions
I have a 3rd gen glock 23. Simply bought the Storm Lake conversion barrel, dropped it in and bought some glock 19 mags. Many many rounds down range and not a single problem.

I should also say the accuracy is outstanding - I have also the Storm Lake 40 swap and both barrles are more accurate than my stock 40.

Copeland Custom Gunworks
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
NW Custom Firearms
Sporting Systems
Cerberus Training Group
Project Appleseed
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms Forum

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Top Bottom