JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HI everyone.

I have a clock 23 4th gen, and I want to convert it to a 9mm. I have been told about the barrel kits to change it out, as well as, changing the ejector to fully convert it. I was curious, what ejector do I need to buy? Also is it fairly easy to install the ejector and barrel? I would apprecaite anyones input.

thanks!

Brandon-

I have a 3rd gen glock 23. Simply bought the Storm Lake conversion barrel, dropped it in and bought some glock 19 mags. Many many rounds down range and not a single problem.

It would be the extractor that you would want to change out for a 9mm one (I dont know if this is required). The barrel is extremely easy to change, but the extractor will require you to disassemble the slide, which is not too hard at all.

You will also need 9mm mags.

ok thanks guys! I think I'm just going to by the barrel and the glock 19 mags, and call it good. I just want it because its cheaper to shoot at the range. Thank you all for your input! :)

I have a 3rd gen glock 23. Simply bought the Storm Lake conversion barrel, dropped it in and bought some glock 19 mags. Many many rounds down range and not a single problem.

I should also say the accuracy is outstanding - I have also the Storm Lake 40 swap and both barrles are more accurate than my stock 40.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top