JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I am moving overseas in the first quarter of next year and I have to pare down my somewhat overgrown firearms collection so I can store it with my inlaws.

First up, I have an Saiga IZ-240. For those for who this matters: this model has the dimples in the magwell and the slots cut under the handguard. The saiga was converted professionally and has the proper pistol grip and a threaded muzzle. Included with the Saiga is the slide-on rail (that attaches to the factory mount on the side), 4 magazines, AK-74 style muzzle brake, original cleaning tool, bi-mart gun case, 570 rounds of ammo.

Let's start at $1200 and am open to any reasonable offers. Get it before Obama does! Oregon only, face-to-face, ODL, bill of sale, blah blah, etc. I'm pretty flexible when it comes meeting up with people so if you're not local to Portland I'm happy to figure out some sort of meeting place.

Text me at: 971-533-7387 (no calls please, I am usually in meetings throughout the day) or email me at [email protected]. I probably won't respond to PMs very quickly so texts and emails are the better option.

Also, every time I say "Saiga" in my head I say it like the old-school "SEGA" intro whenever you load up the original Sonic the Hedgehog game. Anyone else?

Q: What else you got?
A: So much! 1) 12 gauge Coach Gun 2) Maverick 88, 12ga pump 3) Savage .22 rifle 4) Chinese SKS

And here's some photos! Click for embiggening.

PA020150.jpg

PA020151.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.