JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Picked this up recently and think it's a fantastic rifle, you won't find a better semi-auto .308 for the money, guaranteed. Been totally reliable. Includes two 20 round mags and one 8 round magazine. It just hit me how much more expensive a rifle of this caliber is to shoot compared to 5.56, 7.62x39, and 5.45x39 (roughly twice as spendy for ammo of equivalent quality)... and I realized I don't wanna spend the money to amass yet another caliber and there's nothing the .308 does that I need it to, that the intermediate rifle cartridges won't do. So I figured I'd give the opportunity to own this rifle to someone else. I'd sell it for $650 or trade for something cool in 5.56, 7.62x39 and maybe 5.45. Maybe a Vz.2008? A good specimen of a C93? No WASR's or Bulgarian NDS-2 AK-74's though, had the former and presently own the latter. I do like the rifle a lot and am not really desperate to get rid of it and would be quite alright with keeping it if nothing good comes along, so please no low-balling or offering junk guns. Location=Hillsboro.

Gone

308-2.jpg

i have had a norinco sks for about 6 months and it has been great, i have put a couple hundred rounds through it, it shoots straight and never a failure, i don't want to get rid of it but don't have the money to keep the sks and a 308 and i have been looking to scale up to a 308. the sks has a bushnell trophy red dot scope on it which is great for 100 yards and in ShopBushnell.com : Trophy® 1x28 Red Dot Sight, Matte i also have 500 rounds for it about 200 of the brown bear soft point, 300 of the wolf fmj/hp, and 20 rounds of some nice federal power shok soft point for hunting. i would say all that would be worth about 400, i payed over 500 for all of it, so if you wanted it all i would give you the gun, scope, ammo and $200 for it. but i would also give you 600 for the gun in cash, or you could take just the gun without the scope or ammo, or whatever. anyway tell me what you think.

rubens sks.jpg

I appreciate the offer, but I've already got a Norinco SKS.

I don't really think I want to come down quite so far on the price. I'm not out to make a profit (I am selling a little below what I paid for it) but I also don't wanna lose too much money either.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.