1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Converted Saiga 12

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by azraelcervale, Apr 2, 2012.

1. azraelcervale

azraelcervale Port orchard Member

I got this in trade not too long ago and have yet to take it out and shoot it. Everything on the gun looks good, it was well taken care of and the conversion looks to be perfect. Not sure i really need a 12G.

Tapco trigger set
    Collapsable Stock
    Billet adapter for stock
    UTG AR grip
    Billet AR trigger guard (Uses AR grips)
    I.O. Inc scope mount
    Barska red dot sight
    2x Beretta snap caps that don't work at all (Beretta plastic ones)
    Ask any questions you have and I'll do my best to answer them. The Saiga will come with the original 5 round Mag, rifle bag, 100 rounds of 12G Buckshot and all the stock parts.
    If I get a chance to take it out and shoot it i'll edit the ad (mostly because i'll be using the ammo) and if no one wants it i'll try my hand at cerakoting it.

Trades: Handguns in .357 / .44 Mag / .45ACP / .22lr Or rifles in 7.62x39 or .223/5.56 preferably a tactical AR.

The cash price is $1100, so many things I want on here that are cash only.

Make all offers in PM. You must have 100% positive feedback with at least 1 review. No CPL, Bill of Sale or DNA type matching required but I will need to see a valid WA DL.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.