JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya know, I thought I forgot to do something this spring....

Now i remember.... A little late now.

No E. Ore Buck, or speed goat or santiam doe. Thought I had the doe tag for sure this year. Oh well, next year maybe.

I did get saddle mountain elk. I was really crossing my fingers for sheep or ram.

Got skunked 2nd year in a row. Kinda stinks because I bought a sport-pac this year and really, w/o getting the elk hunt I wanted, I'd rather not go at all. :(

Got my second choice for elk but denied for deer. Bummer since it would have been by sons first time. Need to look into that first timer program they have and see if he can get a hair tag somewhere.

i keep wanting to hunt east oregon, but keep forgetting that i need to apply in the spring.. gay.

are deer seriously so far and few between across the entire east side of the state that the whole thing actually needs to be raffle? or is this simply another fantastic example of a poorly managed bureau?

i keep wanting to hunt east oregon, but keep forgetting that i need to apply in the spring.. gay.

are deer seriously so far and few between across the entire east side of the state that the whole thing actually needs to be raffle? or is this simply another fantastic example of a poorly managed bureau?

Its a huge freebie cash cow for Oregon. Pay for a tag year after year, get nothing in return, its a big fat tax in disguise.

I hate to say it but many that want to stop hunting buy the tags also and never intend to use them. It sure slows down the process for hunters waiting for a tag.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top