JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
King made a good move in divorcing his wife.
The article and page headlines are crafted to trigger the anti-2a woke readers.

in some cases leading to those weapons parts ending up back on the streets.
"I would think the sheriff would be interested in getting this stuff off the street and not just be willy-nilly giving them to people," he added. "It concerns me that we're putting more bullets out there and more gun parts out there. Why are you doing that?"

on one hand, acab. but goddamn, divorcing women can be some vindictive bubblegumes. you dont ever hear about divorcing husbands trying to get their wives thrown in jail for crap that has nothing to do with the relationship. jfc

but even as someone who thinks police need to be held to a higher legal standard than everyone else... so what? they let staff have some gun parts and ammo. big deal. hell of a lot better than just torching the crap. what a stupid thing, all around. including that article

Clicking on the link says I've reached the limit of my free articles at Mercury News. Which I don't believe I've ever clicked on previously.

Contra Costa county sheriff's office may have been the one that called me out of the blue and asked me if I was missing a .44 magnum revolver that I'd sold maybe 30 years earlier. They had confiscated it in a felony arrest, were looking for more charges to tack onto the perp. Maybe my former .44 got a new lease on life, out the back door of the sheriff's office.

I really hope the ACAB was sarcasm I couldn't pick up on
no. there are massive problems with this ol new "law enforcement" that i cannot jive with. flush the whole thing, start over, por favor. and i express this as one who has been the "victim" of much crime in our beloved city o roses.

it is my experience, belief, and opinion that municipal policing as currently employed is a complete failure. its entirely possible that law enforcement could be beneficial, but id rather see municipal agencies go extinct than allow continued blatant violations of civil liberties continue unchecked.

herein lies the problem, the straw-man fallacy. two-dimensional minds think "all cops or no cops..." total bullbubblegum. there are plenty of happy mediums. i can believe we need law-enforcement without approving of what we have.

When I was stationed on Mare Island (Vallejo) in the CG, we used to conduct joint LE ops with CoCo County Sheriffs. They were great guys. I would go as far as to say not a single one that I interfaced with was even close to being a Bazterd. Quite the opposite actually...

I do wish I had known at the time they were doling out goodies though, cuz there was probably a few pieces and parts I was looking for too. 😁

If the items were things you could buy without a background check I'm not sure I see the issue with giving them away. They would have just been wasted when destroyed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top