JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks to Coctailer and all who responded positively.

Coctailer, I wasn't sure if the "contact us" feature was the appropriate the appropriate place to post if I had a general questions for the mods or who actually responded to messages sent thru "contact us". Maybe you or one of the other mods can enlighten me.

The "contact us" emails Joey. He works about 12 hours a day, so he will be slow to reply.

You could try reporting one of your own posts and putting what you had to say in the comments. They all will see those.

Not sure if that's an acceptable use of the feature though.

This DOES in fact work. All "reported" posts are placed in a mod-only section AND we are emailed when each report comes in so this is probably the best way to contact us all as a group.

Thanks to Coctailer and all who responded positively.

Coctailer, I wasn't sure if the "contact us" feature was the appropriate the appropriate place to post if I had a general questions for the mods or who actually responded to messages sent thru "contact us". Maybe you or one of the other mods can enlighten me.

I'm not sure where the "contact us" button goes to but I am certain that it does not go to any of the Mods so it's not what I would ever use to make contact.

I guess one could just start a thread like this one in this section with "moderators" in the title.:s0114:

Or even worse, start a thread called "Contacting the Moderators" and have the first message have a Subject/Body with the text "Report this post to contact the Moderators".

But then, the box I used to think in melted in the rain, so it may be too off-the-wall to work. B-)

elsie

This site is awsome.
The mods are a very important and integral part of it.
So if we are doing simple math then Mods must be awsome too!
The number of complaints are tiny compared to the number of members.
That is rare on any forum let alone one this size.

Thanks to everyone who makes this site tick.
Keep up the good work!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads