JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:s0084:

Your message to the Department of Justice | DOJ | Department of Justice

It may be an unholy alliance for some people, but we need their help for now!

This was my message to them:

"Legal and law-abiding gun owners in America deserve the same vigorous protection under the Constitution as ANY other protected segment of society. Oregon ballot measure 43 seeks to circumvent 2a and violate the Constitutional rights of legitimate gun owners in Oregon. I served 24 years protecting America, now I need your help to protect my Constitutional rights. Thank you!"

Well, there it is; the 2nd action I've taken to help. Waiting for a response.

#3; I've informally asked Rep Walden for his attention and help.

The "state of Oregon" definately needs adult supervision when they have laws to protect illegal aliens while crafting laws to criminalize law-abiding gun owners.

The "state of Oregon" definately needs adult supervision when they have laws to protect illegal aliens while crafting laws to criminalize law-abiding gun owners.
I doubt that Walden will spend much time / effort on this But can't hurt to try

The State of Oregon needs a DOJ RICO investigation initiated as to the goings on in the state capital, this is the most blatant racketeering I've ever seen...

Selling Oregonians rights to the highest bidder...

Me Too,

Plus..
I also added two others names from a local cemetery isn't that how its done ? :confused:o_O
( kidding on the later)

Last Edited:
Oathkeeper1775 said:

"Legal and law-abiding gun owners in America deserve the same vigorous protection under the Constitution as ANY other protected segment of society. Oregon ballot measure 43 seeks to circumvent 2a and violate the Constitutional rights of legitimate gun owners in Oregon. I served 24 years protecting America, now I need your help to protect my Constitutional rights. Thank you!"

I've read that when circumstance predicates that you bury your guns, it's time to dig them up & use them. I took a class recently that asked if you know what your rights are under the bill of rights. How do you know if your rights are being infringed if you don't know what your rights are? Take an Appleseed class.

I seriously doubt most people could tell you what the 2nd was about or could articulate what it means, and the ramifications that come with it! This is a tactic the antis use, spreading false information about the 2nd, and furthering the misstruths of it! Further more, calling it out as antiquated, or a living document subject to interpretation at will, and promoting that believe. I wonder how many folks out there are ignorant of the facts of the 2nd, and the 4 words "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" means exacty that, no argument possable! They seem to gloss right over those 4 simple and yet profound words! I know a 5 year old girl who knows what those 4 words mean, and no one taught her that, she only asked what the word infringe ment, and figured out the rest on her own! You ask her what it's meaning is, she answers it better then most adults!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top