JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
‘Constitutional carry’ and the challenges it presents

Its advocates call it “Constitutional Carry,” and three states now have it, Vermont, Alaska and Arizona; the full exercise of the right to keep and bear arms without the necessity of a license or permit of any kind.

This past weekend at the Second Amendment Foundation’s 25th annual Gun Rights Policy Conference (more about GRPC in a moment), author and gun rights advocate Alan Korwin told the audience in San Francisco, “I’m from Arizona, and I don’t need no stinking permit.”

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

I believe that all states should honor "Constitutional carry". Vermont has one of the lowest violent crime rates in the Nation and I believe that it is due to constitutional carry.:s0155:

I believe that all states should honor "Constitutional carry". Vermont has one of the lowest violent crime rates in the Nation and I believe that it is due to constitutional carry.:s0155:

No no no
Keep California,Massachusetts,and New York the way they are,and let the criminals go there too.
Let the rest of us have Constitutional Carry and keep our states safe

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top