JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
well sice i have been around "Conspiracy theorists " since the mid 70's and seen bat $*(# crazy thought now be front page news and stuff we have in almost every house,,,,,, i would say yes ,,, yes they are

Well if you tell people this 87 times using 5-6 different web sites and a couple road side cardboard signs. I might believe you. But until then I think most of them are nuts.

By definition a conspiracy theory is - " A conspiracy theory is an explanatory proposition that accuses two or more people, a group, or an organization of having caused or covered up, through deliberate collusion, an event or phenomenon of great social, political, or economic impact."

Now, would you not agree that most of the nations on this planet have "caused or covered " things up? What's wrong with questioning the status quo?

Good point simon99. Nothing wrong with questioning anything, especially entrenched ideas. Even "truths" can be wrong, as evidenced by refutations ranging from the sun revolves around the earth to some of the most recent respected scientific thinking.

People have probably been making up conspiracies since language was developed, as it adds interest to otherwise dull existence and also gives some folks a reason to act in a certain way. Conspiracy theories also have a home in folks that want to see things in black and white.

By definition a conspiracy theory is - " A conspiracy theory is an explanatory proposition that accuses two or more people, a group, or an organization of having caused or covered up, through deliberate collusion, an event or phenomenon of great social, political, or economic impact."

Now, would you not agree that most of the nations on this planet have "caused or covered " things up? What's wrong with questioning the status quo?

agree because if you do have proof then it becomes a

conspiracy

con·spir·a·cy
[kuhn-spir-uh-see]

noun, plural con·spir·a·cies.
the act of conspiring.

an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.

a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.

Good point simon99. Nothing wrong with questioning anything, especially entrenched ideas. Even "truths" can be wrong, as evidenced by refutations ranging from the sun revolves around the earth to some of the most recent respected scientific thinking.

People have probably been making up conspiracies since language was developed, as it adds interest to otherwise dull existence and also gives some folks a reason to act in a certain way. Conspiracy theories also have a home in folks that want to see things in black and white.

You're right Sling,
I'm sure Christopher Columbus, Einstein, Edison and a host of other pioneers back in the day were labeled as extremists or "conspiracy nut jobs"....

So one could reasonably conclude from that article the apparent truth that "ardent progressive liberalism IS indeed a mental disorder".

I JUST KNEW it wasn't only me coming to this conclusion!
Michael Savage actually wrote an entire BOOK about it, LOL. And while I personally have limited patience for the guy's voice and how he foams at the mouth, in hardcopy text he's a lot better...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top