Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Considering selling my SA GI45 SS for Colt Delta Elite 10mm

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Feb 27, 2009.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I am in a pickle. I am bound by an agreement between myself and my meaner half to not buy a gun unless I sell a gun until we get the doors open on our new business. I am so tempted to sell my Springfield Armory G!45 SS and use the money as a down payment on the new Colt Delta Elite 10mm.

Anyone want to help push me one direction or the other?

Here is the GI45 I own. I custom finished the slide and the frame. You will not find a more ripple free Springer anywhere. :)

SprinfieldA1-1.jpg

2. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Just save up for the delta elite, they are currently being produced, so you should be able to find another if you miss this one.

3. terrylf72

terrylf72 Portland, Oregon, United States Member

Dude, LOL... I was totaly thinking the same thing.. When i saw that thing on Monday, I came home and started looking at what i didnt really want of could live without.. sometimes its just to hard to let go of anything.. or to live with an angry girlfriend cause i got another gun!! So comprimise.. I have to get her one too..