JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
sorry, i reread and i wasn't too clear, I did mean in price. :eek:

Kimber's positioning more guns in the MSRP $1600- $2200 price bracket, but the internals and assembly are the same as on their basic "custom" models.

A little bit of personal opinion here............... I've owned, and used Colt, Springfield and Kimber over the last 12 years...............my daily carry is Kimber. It works all the time, every time and is the most accurate of ALL my handguns, whether a 1911 or not. Gold Cups look nice but rattles like the change in my pocket. And even with the extra inch of bore it can't compete with the Kimber. Mind you this Gold Cup was new too.

JMHO..

:s0159:

Kimber has an extremely bad record for putting out junk.

Have had many of their guns on the bench, very poor QC and a lot of cut corners.

The early guns are very good. They went down hill just prior to the Series II stuff.

Like I said, don't be fooled by all the bells and whistles, look under the hood. If you do that, you'll run and not just walk away from a Kimber.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top