JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I second the motion.

I have seen this done on other boards with a single thread of PIF. It just does not work. After 100+ posts, no one can keep up with the details. Its got to be a section. The one rule is that if you take something you have to give something(s) of equal value. The sooner the better.

The problem with adding additional sections is they take additional bandwidth and server resources every single time the main page is loaded.

That said, there's obviously a time when an additional section is worth the additional resources, and this seems like it'd be one of them. I too have seen these types of sections on cigar boards and they seem to work really well. I want a bit more feedback from others before we create this to make sure it gets enough use to justify, but if the users want it, you got it.

I'm in agreement with Silver Fox and Bend on starting a section for this. I think it could work wonderfully. It should be monitored like other sections but there is a lot of merit to the idea.

Hey SF, wanna pay it forward with a FAL?! :D

The problem with adding additional sections is they take additional bandwidth and server resources every single time the main page is loaded.

That said, there's obviously a time when an additional section is worth the additional resources, and this seems like it'd be one of them. I too have seen these types of sections on cigar boards and they seem to work really well. I want a bit more feedback from others before we create this to make sure it gets enough use to justify, but if the users want it, you got it.
Not to worry we will "Pay it forward";)

My question is, what would be the difference between the free section in the classifieds and the pay it forward section. What is the difference between PTF and FREE?
My 2¢

This is great! I was actually given a pretty nice (LH) holster and he wouldn't even let me pay for shipping (Thanks, Pease!!). On the other hand, I have a bag full of holsters and other goodies that I probably won't use, so I wouldn't mind passing some along. Good idea, although I don't believe in Karmic balance, I am more of a "do unto others" kind of guy.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top