JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of course.

Name a time where any Federal gun control law was proactively repealed, and not just replaced by a worse gun control law....

The AWB that sunsetted doesn't count because the Congress at the time chose to let it but a certain "R" President may have said that he would have signed it into law if it came to his desk to be renewed, and I believe some "R"s were making noise about "working together" to renew the AWB.

It's a losing proposal that we accept the term, assault rifle. Should be the A word.

Giving into the Rights thieves, for no return is not negotiating. It's capitulation. When any politician says, I have guns or I shoot, so what? That has zero to do with my rights, the ones you took an oath to defend.

Not pushing back is like calling Mike Tyson names during a fight. It only makes him stronger. They need to nip it before it gets started. The Left already hates us. We have nothing to lose.

Last Edited:

As far as mental health funding, it's not so doctors can buy another Ferrari. The money has to be actionable. Pre 1980s the city could come after you with a giant butterfly net if you acted coo coo. That seemed to work

I just drove passed Camp 47 yesterday morning along hwy 47. It was drizzling rain and there was a shirtless guy arguing with himself. Maybe it was about stock prices or interest rates 🤔 but I doubt it.

Should every person with issues be grabbed up? Of course not, but adding to budgets with no results (I have zero faith in increased budgets) using tax money, someone has to be held accountable.

As far as mental health funding, it's not so doctors can buy another Ferrari. The money has to be actionable. Pre 1980s the city could come after you with a giant butterfly net if you acted coo coo. That seemed to work

I just drove passed Camp 47 yesterday morning along hwy 47. It was drizzling rain and there was a shirtless guy arguing with himself. Maybe it was about stock prices or interest rates 🤔 but I doubt it.

Should every person with issues be grabbed up? Of course not, but adding to budgets with no results (I have zero faith in increased budgets) using tax money, someone has to be held accountable.
As per usual, congress finds another way to spend money and expand government.

I have a scanner beside my chair, every night the police make numerous stops.
The drivers many times have warrants. The county or state that issued such warrant, will not confirm or extradite.
I was told it is a funding issue. So if there is no money to punish the ones that have already been caught, where is the money to enforce new laws or mental health holds.
I know I am singing to the choir, when I say to use the laws on the books.
Felon arrested with handgun was released after 12 hours, no bail from our jail last week. There are several people off their meds walking the streets.
We have a very small town, I know where many of you live it's a 1000 times worse.
If they fix the justice and mental health system. The so called gun problem,
would be fixed.
Rant over

For politicians, in the current climate where the recent tragedies have been made into the proverbial "golden cow", I'm sure they are scared that speaking up in any meaningful way may likely be seen as practically desecrating the memory of murdered children.

Not a good look, but that's when a backbone and moral character is supposed to kick in.

(Almost couldn't keep a straight face on that one. A politician with a backbone and moral character.... sometimes I crack myself up.🤣)

Last Edited:
This subject is part of the new proposed legislation:

Clarifying the definition of a Federally Licensed Firearm Dealer
The language for this provision is still being debated, but it would require more firearm sellers who are proven to be "engaged in the business of selling firearms" to be put on notice that they need to register to become Federally Licensed Firearm dealers. It's significant because it means those dealers have to conduct background checks under federal law.

I know I am singing to the choir, when I say to use the laws on the books.
Felon arrested with handgun was released after 12 hours, no bail from our jail last week.
Back in 2018 my house was burglarized by a felon with 13 prior arrests. No firearms were stolen, but a very unique item from my house was found in his possession, which led to his arrest. When a search warrant was served on his place of residence, a stolen firearm from another crime was found. In subsequent plea bargaining, the firearms charges were dropped, as were the charges for burglarizing my house and a neighbor's property. He got a reduced sentence for pleading guilty to a completely unrelated crime. So, tell me again how gun laws work.

Conservatives don't want to upset the Dem/Leftist/Marxist/Luciferians who are sick of Brandon and are going to shift their votes from the Dem/Leftist/Marxist/Luciferian candidates to the Repug/Rightist/Marxist/Luciferian candidates.

Maybe these R's are playing the "I'm your only friend" card. If they end up making a deal we don't like, what to do? Vote for the other side? I don't think so. Don't vote in protest? Nope.

Long term we can work to replace them but that takes time, and it's no guarantee the replacement won't eventually corrode. Fighting every bad gun law in the courts generally seems to favor gun rights but, again, that takes time, and a lot of money.

While it may seem obvious to wish they had more spine in the first place, from a practical standpoint having both houses of congress, the administration, the mainstream media and Bloomberg et al, riding on your back is a heavy burden to bear. They know they're one school shooting away from being blamed and run out of town like diseased lepers.

Overall we need to separate ourselves from the NRA and Rinos. The NRA is a club which I don't give any authority to. They are the Jesse Jackson of the gun world. Occasionally doing something positive. They give some Republicans an A rating that turns out to be worthless. Are they just in each other's pockets?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top