JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wouldn't it be something if upon purchase of a firearm or a box of ammunition at LGS the person ringing you up asked:

"...would you like to round up to the nearest dollar to go to a gun rights organization of your choice?"​

or

"...would you like to add $5 to your items here today to go to a gun rights organization of your choice?"
I'd give a little extra every time...

PSU Students for Concealed Carry
https://sites.google.com/site/psuconcealed/

Last Edited:
midwayusa.com does that with every sale.

you can set your Fred Meyer number to give a smal percentage to Oregon Firearms Federation every sale....

I set me Fred Meyer account up a long time ago so I cant remember the details but it should be on their website or just email OFF they always reply.

I spend way more at Freddys than any gun store considering... but yeah, youd think that all gun stores would offer to round up for the cause.

If you use Smile.Amazon.Com, you can also set up a small amount of each purchase to go to the same OFF Education account, works similar to the Fred Meyer option.

Thank you both for this. I'm a member of OFF and this information must have escaped me somewhere. By an off chance, do either of you know if it is possible to retroactively present receipts to give this donation to OFF?

Good, Larrytpdx! OFF and other pro-gun rights organizations need as much help as possible. Pro gun groups are outspent by Bloomberg with his billions.

Every dollar to OFF, NRA, GOA, SAF, etc. counts.

Thank you both for this. I'm a member of OFF and this information must have escaped me somewhere. By an off chance, do either of you know if it is possible to retroactively present receipts to give this donation to OFF?

That is an answer I don't have. I honestly haven't pursued it. But I've been doing both the Amazon and FM thing for about a year now, so hopefully it's adding up to something. Glad to hear you and others are doing it too.

If you use Smile.Amazon.Com, you can also set up a small amount of each purchase to go to the same OFF Education account, works similar to the Fred Meyer option.
you wouldn't happen to know the exact name of the OFF program. I clicked on your link but couldn't find anything OFF in the search box. I did find the NRA though and set that, but would like to donate closer to home for now....

you wouldn't happen to know the exact name of the OFF program. I clicked on your link but couldn't find anything OFF in the search box. I did find the NRA though and set that, but would like to donate closer to home for now....

It's not under OFF, but under "Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation". Try a search for that. It is part of OFF.

Capture9999999995.JPG

My Fred Meyer purchases have been donating to OFF and Amazon Smile purchases donate to SAF. I did this a few years back when they were cramming the UBC down everyone's throats in Washington.

I also make periodic donations when the pols get me pizzed off which is increasingly more frequent.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top