JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OOOOOh an ultimatum I LOOOOOOOVE those.

I really hope they are going to have press conferences like this guy, we all may die laughing:

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell does that mean? What is an assault rifle?! Is a High point carbine a assault rifle? Just ARs and AKs? Such a confusing letter. Who in their right mind is going to get that and say "well I spent 1300 but I guess since they say so now I will give it to the dealer down the road for 500 so they can sell it for 1500"? Then the mag part. So if you surrender the mag with high capacity is it still an assault rifle? If the gun can only hold 10 or less rounds can they just call anything they want that? Pushing their luck as far as I am concerned. I said I did not need a higher end setup of a AR at this point but the actions lately make me think maybe I do. I will put a "will pay for shipping and beat dealer price" post on craigslist in Connecticut.

That's apparently part of the story, but....

Crisis in Connecticut, confrontation looming?

A Connecticut gun rights advocacy group, whose president was on Tom Gresham's nationally-syndicated Gun Talk radio show Sunday, threw down the gauntlet this morning with a press release challenging state lawmakers to either enforce the state's strict new gun laws or "completely repeal these immoral edicts" by May 7...

<broken link removed>

We all wait, while the "master" baits.

Doesn't that just burn you? That these "elitists" think they're better than the average citizen because some law maker slapped them on the back? He's openly stating that he doesn't give a crap about you or how you feel about the law...but that he's the "master" and how if you question him and the law, then that's "anti-American". Who the HELL does this guy think he is?!

Yes, yes it does, but what burns me even more is the "challenged" constituency that continually elects these elitists and associate the "better than everyone else" attitude to themselves, when in fact they are just "useful idiots" that will be discarded to "serfdom" (probably the first to go) with everyone else IF they prevail, and there's no further use for them... For now, they just keep laughing at the rest of us because we're just a bunch of "ignorant flat-earthers".

Show your support for those poor souls. Mail a letter to the tyrants in CT which simply reads: Molon Labe

DESPP
Special Licensing and Firearms Unit
1111 Country Club Rd.
Middletown, CT 06457-2389

Last Edited:
I wonder how many Connecticut vets are going to willingly comply with confiscation?

Long live our troops!

"De Oppresso Liber"! This is my sons motto that he wears daily as a Green Beret.

This Connecticut fiasco smells like domestic terrorism.

Be well,
Will

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews