JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know, some of the firearm manufactures seem to be struggling. But even if they don't have vast amounts of cash floating around they could be raising awareness and doing other forms of corporate activism that are lower cost.
Big box retailers like Cabela's are really dropping the ball in this effort. I guess they don't want to piss off the antis that might be buying their ski pants and fly fishing gear there.

And don't get me started on bimart and those others....they made their money off of us when times were good and now it's under the bus you go.

Of course we don't all agree on corporations supporting our 2A fights, so their inaction should not be a surprise: Oregon - Let BiMart know how you feel.

Last Edited:
Just another reason to never, ever travel East of the Mississippi for any reason! I never lots anything in that part of the Country so I have No reason to go looking for anything.

Shhhhhhh. As soon as crazy Kate hears this I'm certain she will impose the same on us Oregonians. Public safety and revenue are great selling points to the uneducated.

Just another reason to never, ever travel East of the Mississippi for any reason! I never lots anything in that part of the Country so I have No reason to go looking for anything.
Agreed. Have had many friends ask about traveling that way with me.. I simply ask, why? What is there that Id want to see or support? Sure some monuments, stores, landmarks.. but ultimately Id rather spend time and money in areas that aren't fascist like states.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top