JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Apparently not. The English words used are clear... "stranger to stranger" they are trying to make it not a true UBC, thinking it would be more palatable to gun owners if they could still loan their firearms to a friend. However, this will not make either side happy. There are other concerns for gun owners, and true fanatics like AOC (remember she howled at Rep Dan Crenshaw about the prospects of loaning guns to his "wife beater" friends?) are not going to consider that to be strong enough, they'll think it's a loophole.

As far as a true UBC is concerned, the gun control people admit that a UBC alone has not been effective and other measures need to be taken... this is from the article:
If gun control activists see universal background checks as just a "first step", and not something that's effective on its own, then why on earth would any supposed 2nd Amendment supporter call to expand background checks in the first place? At that point, you're just laying the ground for things like firearms registration or licensing of gun owners.

These bills will be coming up again.... sh$t rolls downhill folks. Use the links to the bill (s), & see who the co-sponsors are by state. Gives you the chance to write the legislator that purports to represent you.

HR 1112... This Act may be cited as the ''Enhanced Background Checks Act of 2019'' (to strengthen the background check procedures to be followed before a Federal firearms licensee may transfer a firearm to a person who is not such a licensee.)

HR 1186... This Act may be cited as the ''Keep Americans Safe Act'' (To regulate large capacity ammunition feeding devices.)

HR 1236... This Act may be cited as the ''Extreme Risk Protection Order Act of 2019''. (To support State, Tribal, and local efforts to remove access to firearms from individuals who are a danger to themselves or others pursuant to court orders for this purpose.)

HR 2708... This Act may be cited as the ''Disarm Hate Act''. (To prevent a person who has been convicted of a misdemeanor hate crime, or received an enhanced sentence for a misdemeanor because of hate or bias in its commission, from obtaining a firearm.

Dan

Example....
1568046700733.png

These bills will be coming up again.... sh$t rolls downhill folks. Use the links to the bill (s), & see who the co-sponsors are by state. Gives you the chance to write the legislator that purports to represent you.

HR 1112... This Act may be cited as the ''Enhanced Background Checks Act of 2019'' (to strengthen the background check procedures to be followed before a Federal firearms licensee may transfer a firearm to a person who is not such a licensee.)

HR 1186... This Act may be cited as the ''Keep Americans Safe Act'' (To regulate large capacity ammunition feeding devices.)

HR 1236... This Act may be cited as the ''Extreme Risk Protection Order Act of 2019''. (To support State, Tribal, and local efforts to remove access to firearms from individuals who are a danger to themselves or others pursuant to court orders for this purpose.)

HR 2708... This Act may be cited as the ''Disarm Hate Act''. (To prevent a person who has been convicted of a misdemeanor hate crime, or received an enhanced sentence for a misdemeanor because of hate or bias in its commission, from obtaining a firearm.

Dan

Example....
View attachment 615709
Yep, very important to keep up on all the sh!t bills they're throwing out to see if they can slip some through. Schumer and pals were very busy during recess.

I wish everyone that posts here on the forums would be as passionate to writing those 'elected' individuals that are after our Rights!

Dan

I wish everyone that posts here on the forums would be as passionate to writing those 'elected' individuals that are after our Rights!

Dan
I don't have many to write in my Seattle area but I do write to my sister's friend Sen Oban (His sister is married to David Boze ~ conservative dj on KTTH whom I am friends w on fb ~ social media connections with 2ndAmendment politicians can help a lot these days- more than snail mail letters and emails even)
Also fb friends with a super smart repub guy in Tacoma - Dick Muri~ look him up, he's very bold and outspoken on Facebook

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top