JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't make heads or tails of this man. Left leaning Facebook page but takes out an opponent of the right whose policies are probably more similar to his own than not.

Then again trying to make sense of the senseless is like trying to turn lead into gold.

Was it a crazy guy? Or a hit from the cartels?

This is one exerpt I got...

Authorities said they believed Loughner had sent out a video saying that he expected Saturday to be his last day and had written on his MySpace page several "final thoughts" that included rants on illiteracy and the failure of U.S. currency to be backed by gold.

Deffinatly not good for the Tea Party and Libertarian types...Loughner will probably be an icon for the next anti-gun bill to be written.

Deffinatly not good for the Tea Party and Libertarian types...Loughner will probably be an icon for the next anti-gun bill to be written.

You gotta admit, him using a Glock with an extended magazine is going to give anti gun folks plenty of ammo. The average person is not going to see any need for anyone to own something like that. Just sayin'

He sounds like a classic high-functioning schizophrenic to me, not unlike Ted Kaczynsky. These people tend to be intelligent and meticulous, but utterly absent any reason or conscience in their actions.

Interesting that in his YouTube vids he repeatedly writes "conscience" when he means "conscious."

I cannot believe someone out there lost their 9 year old little girl because of this lunatic. I can think of a $.35 solution that would be over relatively quickly.

She's awake following surgery and recognizing and talking to family members. Wow. God bless her and her family.

For what it's worth I feel bad about posting here earlier. When I saw that he wasn't a conservative I was glad that this wasn't going to be used for an excuse to ban guns. I should have let all that go for today at least. People died today.

For what it's worth I feel bad about posting here earlier. When I saw that he wasn't a conservative I was glad that this wasn't going to be used for an excuse to ban guns. I should have let all that go for today at least. People died today.

It was good of you to post the above - we all get caught up in things and it is easy for any one of us to express immediate opinions in the heat of the moment.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top