JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Arizona Congresswoman Fatally Shot in the Head at Public Event - FoxNews.com

Praying for the family. :(

Cringing at the thought of how the political pundits on the left and the anti-gun crowd will use this on the Sunday talk shows and all next week to vilify those who own firearms and the "radical right". Probably Rush and Hannity and Beck will be blamed.

Nobody knows jackbubblegum about the perpetrator's motives at the moment. That's not going to stop many, many people on the interwebs from making many, many absurd speculations from both sides of the aisle.

Tons of coflicting reports including that she may still be alive and that 7 people total are dead.

+1 on prayers for her, her family, and all the victims. I understand that her husband is slated to command the next space shuttle mission.

We all know how accurate the media is so take all early accounts with a grain of salt, but I just read that the congresswoman has died from a shot to the head at short range.
I too fear what will transpire from this event. Lawmakers tend to react to things that affect them personally and this will give them much fuel to attack our rights. It is events like these that destroy my hope for the future of the
2A.
One thing that sets us apart from much of the world is the peaceful change of power and relative civil operation of those branches of power. Events like these are truely unamerican.

I echo the sentiment for prayers for those injured and their loved ones.

Sounds like it was a afghan war vet 22 yrs old seems like another guy that feared the govt and used it in the wrong way.

So sad one of the patients at the hospital that died was a 9 year old boy.

Just told on fox news one of the shooters favorite books, mein kompf

I just sent this message to her website:

"Thank you, Congresswoman Giffords, for your service. I am not a constituent, but today the entire nation's electorate stands behind you and holds you up as one of our own.

On behalf of all Oregonians, I wish you a speedy, complete, and painless recovery, so that you can continue providing your priceless contribution to our Legislature.

May God bless us all."

Here is the youtube page of the alleged shooter.

YouTube - Classitup10's Channel

:nuts:

Thanks for posting this. Even by the standards of incoherent rambling, this stuff is drivel. The guy conflates dates, grammar, language, legal tender, and federal laws, which he calls "treasonous." And it's amazing that he's apparently so offended at receiving a "mini-Bible" when he entered the Service.

He seems to view himself as a revolutionary, not merely a murderer of defenseless strangers. His goal is about resisting brainwashing, which is too bad, because his grey matter could use a serious cleansing.

Agreed, and if he hates the U.S. govt so much why join the military?
Sounds like a seriously disturbed individual.
I hate hearing stories like this, I wish these people would just stay home and put the gun to their own head.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top