JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So what your saying is I shouldn't mow my back lawn in the nude any more? Or what. pretty sure I am currently not conducting any illegal activities that can be seen from the air. SO I guess I'll just keep relying on my tin foil hat to reflect the mind control rays and to blind the cameras in the drones by reflecting light into their little lenses.

So, you're the guy I live behind.

I'm not saying anything. It's just big government getting bigger.

Oh Dude if you knew the redneck goober gap tooth werdos that lived behind me you sure wouldn't have tried to make that joke.

As an example. 10 years ago they wanted to put an AC unit in the living room. The window in the living room on that side did not open. SO they threw a CHAIR though it and broke out the glass. They then took a used gray sheet of 3/4" plywood and cut a hole in the middle to fit the AC unit. They then nailed that up over the window on the outside of the house. It has not changed since then.

Example 2 their rain gutter needs mowing.
Example 3. He rented a paint sprayer to paint the house. All went well until he got to the back wall. The one that most faces my deck. He sprayed the paint while it was raining so the crap streaked. Its still streaked 8-9 years later.

He was doing something with a 20 Ga shotgun and managed to shoot his wife in the stomach with it from about 15 ft away. She is SO FAT that it didn't reach anything vital. She was home 3 days later. they told some kind of matching story to the local cops who didn't even take the damn shotgun away.

The oldest boy is now known as Tina and wears evening dresses bought at goodwill. The younger boy (now about 26-27) hides behind my fence with his buddies smoking POT.

The mother the daughter the younger son and once and a while all work at a local mini market gas station.

Their back yard gets mowed maybe once a year the front yard has vehicles parked on it most the time.

And these are people that inherited over 1/2 a Million bucks when her dad died. First thing they did was run out and buy her a HUGE wedding ring set. He took the 2 year old Dodge pickup they got and traded it in on a lease of a F350 Dually quad cab thing. At the end of the lease he had to pay almost 20K to keep it. We figure he paid almost 35K for the ford.

He has no teeth. and its not from meth. Just not using a toothbrush.

SO if your my backyard neighbor sorry about mowing the lawn in the nude.

Oh Dude if you knew the redneck goober gap tooth werdos that lived behind me you sure wouldn't have tried to make that joke.

As an example. 10 years ago they wanted to put an AC unit in the living room. The window in the living room on that side did not open. SO they threw a CHAIR though it and broke out the glass. They then took a used gray sheet of 3/4" plywood and cut a hole in the middle to fit the AC unit. They then nailed that up over the window on the outside of the house. It has not changed since then.

Example 2 their rain gutter needs mowing.
Example 3. He rented a paint sprayer to paint the house. All went well until he got to the back wall. The one that most faces my deck. He sprayed the paint while it was raining so the crap streaked. Its still streaked 8-9 years later.

He was doing something with a 20 Ga shotgun and managed to shoot his wife in the stomach with it from about 15 ft away. She is SO FAT that it didn't reach anything vital. She was home 3 days later. they told some kind of matching story to the local cops who didn't even take the damn shotgun away.

The oldest boy is now known as Tina and wears evening dresses bought at goodwill. The younger boy (now about 26-27) hides behind my fence with his buddies smoking POT.

The mother the daughter the younger son and once and a while all work at a local mini market gas station.

Their back yard gets mowed maybe once a year the front yard has vehicles parked on it most the time.

And these are people that inherited over 1/2 a Million bucks when her dad died. First thing they did was run out and buy her a HUGE wedding ring set. He took the 2 year old Dodge pickup they got and traded it in on a lease of a F350 Dually quad cab thing. At the end of the lease he had to pay almost 20K to keep it. We figure he paid almost 35K for the ford.

He has no teeth. and its not from meth. Just not using a toothbrush.

SO if your my backyard neighbor sorry about mowing the lawn in the nude.

Can I please come over to your house. Ill bring the beer and chips.

I can't believe that nobody else sees the "mission creep" going on here. Do you really think that Amendment 4 of the Bill of Rights is only for criminals?? We are entitled as citizens to a freedom from SCRUTINY. The government needs a reason to SPY on you - you don't need to prove you're innocent when you're minding your own business in your own back yard, out of sight from anybody but airborne SNOOPS.

In ten years those drones will be carrying Hellfires, and y'all will be saying the same thing - "Durned terrorists should'a knowed not to stockpile food, ammo, & flashlights - serves 'em right that they got theyselves blowed up. Too bad about them neighbors inside the blast radius, though."

Militarization of domestic policing is one of the most urgent threats to our freedom - that is, to the last remaining shreds of our freedoms.

getting a chin strap for my tin foil hat. Back to reality, the logistics and training involved with keeping so many of these drones in operation is astounding. A simple hand held laser will blind them for about $10, (extra batteries). The first time one strays into an airline flight path will pretty much be the end of this program.

And people wonder how people go bankrupt after winning the lottery.

Your neighbors sound like REAL gems.

I would say that this is an illegal search. After all if the SCOTUS can determine that placing a GPS tracking device on your car constitutes a search and requires a warrant, then I would believe that this type of surveillance would also. Further eroding our right to privacy!! SAD.....

Last Edited:
Anyone who thinks that this is somehow for benign purposes is either ignorant or a fool. The ignorant can be educated, but one can scarcely reason with a fool.

Further proof that 9/11 was an inside job. You can vote all you want, but this kind of bubblegum will continue until there is massive blood shed. The FAA Reauthorization Act and the NDAA back to back, coincidental??? I think not.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top