Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Congratulations to the people of Chicago

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Liberty97045, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Liberty97045

Liberty97045 Oregon City Well-Known Member

2. PopsBdog

PopsBdog Southern Oregon Active Member

Change is sure

3. SCARed

SCARed Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I, as well as many others I'm sure, will be watching Chicago and it's crime rate to see what effects the recent 2A/CC victories will have. If violent crime/"gun crimes" drop signifigantly over the next year, I don't think Bloomberg or the powers in DC will have a leg to stand on trying to convince people that guns are th problem.

4. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Why not? They're already standing on a fake leg. Violent crimes and homicides have been decreasing for years. The number of guns has been increasing during the same time. They'll continue to blame guns for everything from violent crimes committed with tire irons to low infant birth weights. Facts aren't that important when you're on a crusade.

5. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

"In 2010's McDonald v. Chicago, the Supreme Court ruled against Chicago's gun restrictions, making it clear that "every city and state must adhere to the Second Amendment." ..."

Bull crap! Multnomah County does not adhere to the 2nd Amendment. My rights are restricted here unless I get the CHL. The CHL is a permission, the 2nd Amendment is supposed to be a right. The two are totally different things.

M67 and (deleted member) like this.