JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I, as well as many others I'm sure, will be watching Chicago and it's crime rate to see what effects the recent 2A/CC victories will have. If violent crime/"gun crimes" drop signifigantly over the next year, I don't think Bloomberg or the powers in DC will have a leg to stand on trying to convince people that guns are th problem.

If violent crime/"gun crimes" drop signifigantly over the next year, I don't think Bloomberg or the powers in DC will have a leg to stand on trying to convince people that guns are th problem.
Why not? They're already standing on a fake leg. Violent crimes and homicides have been decreasing for years. The number of guns has been increasing during the same time. They'll continue to blame guns for everything from violent crimes committed with tire irons to low infant birth weights. Facts aren't that important when you're on a crusade.

"In 2010's McDonald v. Chicago, the Supreme Court ruled against Chicago's gun restrictions, making it clear that "every city and state must adhere to the Second Amendment." ..."

Bull crap! Multnomah County does not adhere to the 2nd Amendment. My rights are restricted here unless I get the CHL. The CHL is a permission, the 2nd Amendment is supposed to be a right. The two are totally different things.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top