JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's been a very long 108 years since the last World Series title was won by the Cubbies!

And, this game ... and series ... had just about everything you could imagine...including a RAIN DELAY after 9 innings, and very rare comeback from being down 3 games to 1.

And, although I'm not a Cubs fan, I do root for any NL team in the World Series as I consider the NL the league that plays the game in its purity...by making the pitcher a hitter, too.

Again, Congrats to the Cubs!

As a lifelong fan I can tell you I am on cloud 17! I went to 2 games in July...my first time ever in the Friendly Confines since the 60's. pita to take a firearm, but that's another story. When I put my W sign along the road, my neighbors thought it stood for Pot!
Anyway, Go Cubs Go!!!!

I'm not really a sports fan whatsoever. However, despite my lack of interest in sports I find that the American spirit of never giving up is alive and well with the Cubs. I am happy for the team and their die-hard fans. How can anyone being alive to witness their long awaited win not be a Cubs fan? You can't deny that this is one of the great things happening in America today. Cleveland, you're next in line. May next year be yours. Cheers.

I was a rabid fan of baseball since starting out as a kid. I played all through high school and went on to coach, manage and then umpire.
But, the day those over paid, underworked fellas went on strike was the last day I watched,,
That is until the Cubs got into the fight!
Wow what a series!! It had everything.
Highs, lows, drama up the wazu and a victory for the cubbies.
Congrats to all the diehard Cubs fans both young and old!
Who says hell can't freeze over:s0005:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top