JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
G26 with pinkie extension on the mags is great. It's also comfortable to shoot with the various 30+ round mags. Due to the angle of the mag extension, it still conceals very well. The only limit to me seems to be the short sight radius, which you'll have with any iron sight compact or sub-compact.
s-l400-2.jpg s-l400-1.jpg

Dude , buy a 26 .

You can always sell it if you don't like it.

Part of why I originally stated " get a gen 3 G19" is that selling it if you change your mind is like selling a manual Subaru outback wagon .
Plenty of potential buyers always on deck.

I look at the Glock 45 today and was attracted to the MOS. I have a subcompact Springfield 40 which is very similar to the Glock 26; but I may still go with the G 26 because it will take the many Glock 17 mags that I have. The mags are inter changeable with the Ruger PC 9.

Dude , buy a 26 .

You can always sell it if you don't like it.

Part of why I originally stated " get a gen 3 G19" is that selling it if you change your mind is like selling a manual Subaru outback wagon .
Plenty of potential buyers always on deck.
I've bought a G26 three separate times. I wanted to like that gun so bad. But with the 43x or 48 the G26 became obsolete for me. Being able to interchange mags is super nice though. I just could not shoot a 26 for the life of me. I still vote for the G45. My favorite Glock by far.

I've bought a G26 three separate times. I wanted to like that gun so bad. But with the 43x or 48 the G26 became obsolete for me. Being able to interchange mags is super nice though. I just could not shoot a 26 for the life of me. I still vote for the G45. My favorite Glock by far.
You can sleeve the 17 length mags , I realize that negates their compactiness.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top