Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA Condor "operator" plate carrier and AR500 plates

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by Soldier_Citizen, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Soldier_Citizen

Soldier_Citizen Vancouver, Wa Member

I have a condor "operator" plate carrier in ranger green and front and back 10"X12" AR500 steel plates. Decided to go a different route for my set up.

I paid $200 for the plates from a local dealer. The front has the "operator" cut and the back is a standard rectangle.

And the vest I bought at an airsoft shop in Vancouver for $75.

By the time you add taxes and stuff I have just over $300 invested into this rig.

I carried this thing once through the woods, rest of the time this thing has been hangin out in my closet. So I'm firm on $250 for everything.

Looking to invest in a set of Ceramic 10"x12" plates. would be willing to trade this + cash on my end for a front and back set with shooters cuts(MUST be shooters cut).

I am located down in Vancouver, willing to drive a little ways to meet up, but within a reasonable distance(I.E. not driving to friggin Seattle).

Please forgive the quality of the photos
    image_1.jpg image.jpg image_2.jpg

2. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

is the vest made from cotton canvas?

3. Soldier_Citizen

Soldier_Citizen Vancouver, Wa Member

Your guess is as good as mine. I can't find any info online saying what it's made of