JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a condor "operator" plate carrier in ranger green and front and back 10"X12" AR500 steel plates. Decided to go a different route for my set up.

I paid $200 for the plates from a local dealer. The front has the "operator" cut and the back is a standard rectangle.

And the vest I bought at an airsoft shop in Vancouver for $75.

By the time you add taxes and stuff I have just over $300 invested into this rig.

I carried this thing once through the woods, rest of the time this thing has been hangin out in my closet. So I'm firm on $250 for everything.

Looking to invest in a set of Ceramic 10"x12" plates. would be willing to trade this + cash on my end for a front and back set with shooters cuts(MUST be shooters cut).

I am located down in Vancouver, willing to drive a little ways to meet up, but within a reasonable distance(I.E. not driving to friggin Seattle).

Please forgive the quality of the photos
image_1.jpg image.jpg image_2.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top