Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Condor Bag

Discussion in 'Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply' started by Outdoorxj, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Outdoorxj

Outdoorxj Wilsonville Active Member

I was wondering if you sold condor products, when i was on their website they said you offered their product. I could not find a website for your shop, but i was looking for a condor 3 day assault pack in OD.
    I was also trying to locate a picture of your AR 15 build, if your able to post it up here that would be great!
    Thank you!

2. CurtsDiscount

CurtsDiscount Milwaukie, OR Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

We only have Condor's Compact Assault packs now, but can place an order for a 3-Day pack with our next shipment.

We do a lot of custom builds, but if you're referring to our entry-level AR kits I will try to get a photo of one later this afternoon.

ETA:

This is our basic, entry-level "M4" style kit, based on an Anderson lower, Anderson upper and ESS 4140 CM bbl:

f5bz0n.jpg

Current price is $589.

Upper and lower are complete, package includes a soft case and magazine. All that you need to add are sights/optics and ammunition.

We also have a "Magpul" edition that comes with Magpul MOE stock, grip and carbine handguard for $639.

3. Johnnie

Johnnie Allegany, Oregon Member

I know you've been asked this a thousand times.....what are the shipping regulations for both the upper and lower? I live on the south coast, would I need an FFL on this end? I'm looking at your kits. Thanks

4. CurtsDiscount

CurtsDiscount Milwaukie, OR Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

No regulations for the upper, but the lower must transfer through an FFL.

If you have an FFL in mind, just call us with their phone number and hours of operation. We can contact them and get their FFL. Once that is done, the rest is just payment & shipping.