JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

New condition. Got it in a trade from a fella that works at Condition 1. Ended up not using it and it has sit in my office for the last year without use. This thing is nice and big and will hold several handguns, mags, and accessories. Includes foam, which I never cut. So if you want to use the case for Camera gear or industrial equipment you can customize to your liking. Made in USA (Texas), and is as robust as pelican.

Specifications:

• Lid depth: 1.75"
  • Base depth: 6.56"
  • Interior dimensions: 21.91" H x 16.96" W x 8.01" D
  • Exterior dimensions: 24.5" H x 19.46" W x 8.41" D
  • Weight 16 lbs
Exact same item is available from the manufacturer on ebay for $107
( see: <broken link removed> )

Except for some dust from sitting in my office, this is new, and cheaper at only $75. I live in Salem, but travel the I-5 corridor (Portland - Medford) and go to Bend for work. I can meet you with some lead time. Thanks, Josh. Couple bad cell phone pics attached. The ebay auction of the company has better pics of the same model. Grumpy orange cat not included.

Last Edited:
Anyone else surprised that the second photo didn't have the cat sitting in the case? I've been on the internet too much. Great looking case. If I have to run down to Salem some time I may message you.

Had to keep both cats out of the case. Word of warning from taking pictures of the SKB case I sold last year-Cats love to sharpen their claws on the pluck n pull foam.

OregonQuartermaster, I'm in Portland weekly for work, if you decide you want it, let me know and we'll work out a day and time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top