JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can also use a water level to get all your hights correct. BTDT, Professional Pool company, making pool decks.

A Twenty foot clear PVC tube, from Orange Box, a little food color in the water for real good viewing: you can do a 38+ foot circle, with the one end in the center... The other end, when moved should have a plug in it, never lose water, as that is your Level, center tied to stake, water at level desired.

Each new position will be the same hight, just Do Not Lose Water from tube ! Of course longer tube equals longer run: FYI, in WW II, all Boeing Aircraft were "winged" using water levels as spoken here in this post !!

And you can only get more precise with lazer !!!

Philip

So I decided to do the project myself, by cutting out a 6 foot chunk of the driveway to square it off and installed paver stones. I installed the last of the pavers this morning and the last thing to do is to let the sand settle into the pavers over the course of a few days. Here are some pictures of the project.

P1140015_zpsa2869356.jpg P1140017_zpsba5739a8.jpg P1140020_zps2d54754f.jpg P1140150_zpsde070443.jpg P1140151_zpsfe104f3e.jpg

I bought the saw, which I am going to resell and hopefully get what I paid out of it. I am into the pavers for about $140, dump fee of about $70, bought a tamper for $35, and sand for about $40. So I figure in the end I will have about $300 into it plus my labor. I have to admit thought that It was a bit of work. I worked on it off and on for a few weeks.

Thanks guys I think it turned out nice. After doing all the work on my own, I have an appreciation for those that work these type of jobs on a daily basis. They truly earn their money.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top