JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have read that this stuff is invaluable as a barrier. Keeps people and animals at bay due to the sharpness of it and the strength of the wire is such that if properly secured as a roadblock for example it is possible it can rip the rearend from a regular truck. I was thinking it would be great to keep on hand and when needed secure it along the top of my perimeter fence with another coil secured along the base of the fence.

I can see making something to cover windows with as well.

Anyone with additional thoughts or experience with this stuff like to add their two bits?

Besides the gloves mentioned above, I suggest using clothes that you don't mind getting ripped. I used this stuff in the military and even if you're carefull, it's easy to snag and shread a shirt sleeve.

I know a guy at work who wants a couple feet of razor wire to stick in a gopher hole. I guess that's one way to get rid of them. If anybody has a couple feet they could spare I'm sure he'd pay shipping.

SO I have been pondering this whole concertina thing. I can see it being great as part of a roadblock and such. Seems it might be a bit much for putting around your home perimeter and around windows etc. Though it would slow trespassers down it seems it might attract too much attention. Might make people wonder what you have that requires such security measures. Makes me wonder if it is worth the attention it might attract. HMMmm?

Like they say in the theaters "Silence is golden"

To much of a good thing wont do no good.

I commend your idea, however, it will draw to much attention when SHTF.

I would keep it near priority entrances and concealed.

Remember your 6 P's!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top