JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
foxnews said:
Gunn also says that to him the Bataclan massacre in Paris is an excessive use of guns.

"Guns are a part of our lives and we're not going to be caught in this type of situation," he says.

"So with all due respect to anyone in this type of situation if anyone ever comes through the front door with an automatic rifle, they're not going to be able to kill 150 people at a KING show, they'll probably be shot from the stage," he adds. "So, the guns aren't going away, and we don't apologize for anything."
source: Metal band loses Chicago gig over 'excessive use of guns and violent imagery'

so Im just curious and just to confirm... these guys are actually carrying live loaded guns on stage during their shows?

source: Metal band loses Chicago gig over 'excessive use of guns and violent imagery'

so Im just curious and just to confirm... these guys are actually carrying live loaded guns on stage during their shows?
Good question.
I wasn't sure either , even after re-reading the article.
I like guns and I like heavy metal concerts ...but as much as I understand the need for protection , I'm not sure I like the idea of a loaded gun with a amped up crowd around.
I wish the article was a bit more clear on what's what and what's going on ...
Andy

whats funny is back in my day I had a few friends that were heavy into Portlands heavy metal, thrash/black/death/speed/whatever you name it metal music scene and needless to say despite being liberal Portlandia some of them were very into guns and packed heat... legally.

Good question.
I wasn't sure either , even after re-reading the article.
I like guns and I like heavy metal concerts ...but as much as I understand the need for protection , I'm not sure I like the idea of a loaded gun with a amped up crowd around.
I wish the article was a bit more clear on what's what and what's going on ...
Andy

I'm sure Dimebag Darrell feels otherwise. Oh wait, he's dead.

Would he have been able to draw , fire and hit his assailant?
He was preforming on stage ... not really a good venue for defending oneself.
Guess we will never know.
A case of one is not a good example.
Andy

So he 'takes the blame' for cancelling due to and incarceration or arrest but won't because the venue isn't ok with the way they do their show, how noble of him. The band has the right to do their shows how they want, the venue also has the right to say not here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top