JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not surprised.

-Lack of situational awareness.
-Open carry/poor concealed carry.
-Rash decision making.

Yes these things will get you killed. Pull your head out of your a$$ or leave the gun at home.

"Yesterday morning, Brian Dykes was shot with his own gun at a Dunkin' Donuts in Decatur, GA. 17-year old Lamorian Orr grabbed a gun from Brian's back waistline. When Brian went after Orr trying to retrieve his weapon, he was shot and killed outside in the parking lot."

Poor young fella. A Gentle Giant, just starting to turn his life around, until that mean old white man bought some donuts.

Time for more gun control?

Mostly peaceful protests?

Or, give a few more million dollars to the 'Black Lives Matter' crowd?

The country has lost its collective mind.

FA6AE9FE-0614-4896-8952-C11A3DEB118B.jpeg

ECFD9C55-961D-4AC5-AD40-EB93F708724C.jpeg

"Yesterday morning, Brian Dykes was shot with his own gun at a Dunkin' Donuts in Decatur, GA. 17-year old Lamorian Orr grabbed a gun from Brian's back waistline. When Brian went after Orr trying to retrieve his weapon, he was shot and killed outside in the parking lot."

Poor young fella. A Gentle Giant, just starting to turn his life around, until that mean old white man bought some donuts.

Time for more gun control?

Mostly peaceful protests?

Or, give a few more million dollars to the 'Black Lives Matter' crowd?

The country has lost its collective mind.

View attachment 1368927

View attachment 1368926
Well in all fairness…… if Mr. Dykes had proper control of his gun this would have never happened. The correct kind of gun control.

Not saying that he deserved to be murder but as a gun owner, carrying a gun in America (nowadays with the disrespect and 0 prosecution) there are certain steps/training that are essential in my opinion. Not mandatory training or anything like that. But with the burden of carrying comes great responsibility.

Well in all fairness…… if Mr. Dykes had proper control of his gun this would have never happened. The correct kind of gun control.
Ditto this.

I see people carrying daily, OC and CC and quite frankly, some could be 'relieved' of their guns so easily it would not be a challenge.

I see poor fitting holsters, guns hanging out of belts, and some who are carrying in a manner where it is obvious they are doing their best to show the world they ARE carrying.

Ditto this.

I see people carrying daily, OC and CC and quite frankly, some could be 'relieved' of their guns so easily it would not be a challenge.

I see poor fitting holsters, guns hanging out of belts, and some who are carrying in a manner where it is obvious they are doing their best to show the world they ARE carrying.
Sadly the same thing can be said for a lot of the LEO I see on a regular basis.

Complacency, lack of knowledge/training, and a disregard of the significance of carrying a firearm will get you killed.

Just cause you can doesn't mean you should. But we live in America. So we are all free to do what we want.

Sadly the same thing can be said for a lot of the LEO I see on a regular basis.

Complacency, lack of knowledge/training, and a disregard of the significance of carrying a firearm will get you killed.

Just cause you can doesn't mean you should. But we live in America. So we are all free to do what we want.
I have said for a LONG time the one thing that will happen if they ever really make guns hard to get is LEO's will become targets. Any brain dead scum can easily just walk up and kill an LEO to take their gun.

Well not to blame the victim here but, scum grabs your gun. So now scum in armed and you are not. So response is to try to chase said scum who is now armed while you are not? :confused:
No joke. I'm not chasing a guy with a gun that I know for a fact is loaded….. that's just stupid.

Get a description and the direction of travel and call the cops. Hope you have your S/N logged.

Knee jerk reaction. Not endorsing the decision, but I can see it happening.
Maybe if it was a Staccato haha. But they can have my Glock 17. Haha

With that being said this is the exact reason I carry appendix. You gotta come at me head on. No sneaking behind me.

Ol boy looks like a big dude. I bet when he turned around that stupid kid was 3 steps out the door. Truly tragic.
Probably drives a jacked up Ford pickup. With a don't tread on me and a come and take it flag flying out the bed with 2A and Trump 2024 stickers all over the back glass. Carrying outside the waistband in a serpa or uncle Mike's holster.

This kid probably saw him before he even entered the building.

Don't make yourself a target. Period.

Well not to blame the victim here but, scum grabs your gun. So now scum in armed and you are not. So response is to try to chase said scum who is now armed while you are not? :confused:
Yeah. I can understand wanting to get the gun back, but it would be a lopsided confrontation once you caught the thief.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top